- Hazards posed by the seas, rivers, lakes and other navigation lanes
- Cargo falling into the sea
- Damages arising due to sinking, crashes, grounding and storms
- Contact with air and land vehicles or similar items or parts thereof, or decks, port equipment and installations
- Damages arising due to natural disasters such as earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, or lightning
- Accidents that may arise during the loading, unloading, or relocation of provisions, fuel, hardware, equipments and machinery
- Malicious acts (including barratry by the captain or the crew)
- Stealing of the yacht and/or service boats in full
- Stealing of externally mounted engines which have been safely locked onto the yacht or the boat using established methods or theft-prevention measures in addition to normal connection
- Theft of machinery including externally mounted engines or equipment, provided that your yacht or depot-repair site on shore was breached by force
- Losses or damages arising due to the explosion of boilers or breaking of shafts, due to any hidden faults in the machinery or the boat
- Negligence on the part of any individual
- Reasonable expenses incurred to check the underwater hull after a grounding, even if no damage actually occurred
You’ve discovered perhaps the best way to get away from the hectic city... But don’t you want to secure your beloved yacht that allows you to enjoy the sun, open seas, and freedom, against unexpected risks?
MAPFRE SİGORTA Yacht Insurance offers you the most comprehensive form of assurance and protects your yacht not only during voyages, but also during its stays in the marina or boatyard.
Come and get Yacht Insurance and ensure peace of mind and a clear deck!
You can contact our sales channels for detailed information.
- Legal protection coverage
- Private belongings coverage
- Environmental pollution coverage
- Personal accident
- Towing and rescue supplementary coverage
- Uninsured boat coverage
- Fishing equipment coverage
- Machinery damage expansion clause