- Detailed hospital invoices, a report stating justification for admittance.
- Detailed surgery report for surgical operations (including the pathology report, if a sample is taken).
- Observation file, traffic accident minutes, judicial report, judicial minutes, alcohol report, insured’s statement, where required.
- Epicrisis (procedure summary) report.
- Where necessary, laparoscopic / arthroscopic / endoscopic operation record.
- Any analysis and radiology reports regarding the inpatient treatment.
Provided that you have a valid medical policy with our firm, you can file a claim on the basis of the following procedure:
- In order to make use of the emergency ambulance service or to get medical consulting services, you can call 0212 334 6262, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- If you are treated at a contracted medical institution for an accident or illness, you can have the preauthorization procedures implemented by calling the Medical Processing Center 0212 334 6262, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- If you choose one of the contracted medical institutions for treatment, you will not be required to handle the documents regarding the treatment expenses. On the other hand, you will be required to have your Insured ID card and official ID card with you and present them to the hospital staff during your applications with contracted medical institutions. Pre-authorizations received for in-patient treatments provided at contracted medical institutions shall stand for 7 days.
- If the treatment is provided at a non-contracted medical institution, on the other hand, you will be required to submit the following documents to our firm, alongside the invoice regarding the payment you have made to the medical institution for your treatment.
* Notarized translations of any foreign language documents required for claims payments, with reference to medical expenses incurred abroad, should be submitted to our firm.
For medical examinations:
- Invoice or self-employment receipt stating the fee for the doctor (the Doctor’s stamp and specialization must be included)
- (cash register receipts are not accepted).
- Original copy or report for any ultrasound procedure applied during the examination (where necessary, with medical records)
For medicine expenses:
- The original copy of the doctor’s prescription (where necessary, doctor’s report).
- Cash register receipt or invoice.
- Medicine barcodes and box portions stating the name and price of the medicine.
- Doctor’s report for medicine used on a continuous basis.
In case of diagnoses, roentgens and modern diagnostic techniques;
- Doctor’s prescription / referral or report.
- Invoices attesting relevant expenses.
- Review results, reports, and medical records where necessary.
- In case of physical therapy;
- Imaging results constituting the basis of treatment (MRI, Ultrasound, etc.).
- Doctor’s prescription; detailed report describing the treatment stipulated (it is necessary to state the required treatment for each session and overall session count).
For maternity coverage;
- Relevant birth and doctor’s report.
- Detailed hospital invoice.
- Where necessary, observation file.
- In the case of compulsory abortions; gynecologic USG report, results of pathology or Beta HCG analysis.
Not: Notarized translations of any foreign language documents required for claims payments, with reference to medical expenses incurred abroad, should be submitted to our firm.