Life is beautiful, but it is also full of unforeseeable risks...You are right to think about these risks from time to time and get concerned. So here is a solution to give you some financial peace of mind when this happens: Emergency Cases Insurance (AVS).
MAPFRE SİGORTA AVS covers emergency treatment costs you may incur in the event of illnesses and/or accidents deemed emergencies by the World Health Organization.
Get AVS and obtain financial security in the face of any sudden onset of emergencies.
You can contact our sales channels for detailed information.
Cases specified and deemed as “emergencies” by the World Health Organization (WHO):
- Traffic accident
- Acts of terrorism, sabotage, shooting, stabbing, fight, etc.
- Fall from heights
- Serious work accident, loss of limb
- Electric shock
- Hypothermia, frostbite
- Heat stroke
- Serious burns
- Serious eye injuries
- Anaphylactic shock
- Spinal fractures and fractures of the lower extremities
- Heart attack, hypertension attacks
- Acute respiratory problems
- All kinds of organic defects resulting in blackout
- Sudden onset of paralysis
- Serious overall medical condition problems
- High fever (39.5°C or higher)
- Diabetic and uremic coma
- Renal failure requiring dialysis, accompanied by overall medical condition problems
- Acute abdomen
- Acute massive bleeding
- Meningitis (inflammation of the cerebral cortex)
- Renal colic