We are well aware that you truly care for your vehicle and would hate for anything to happen to it. And you are right… so how about working with a solution partner that values your vehicle as much as you do?
MAPFRE S?GORTA developed its truly Casco Insurance to make life a little easier. Thanks to this product providing true security your vehicle is covered by us at all times.
Take a breath, enjoy driving and let us worry about the risks.
You can contact our sales channels for detailed information.
What is Comprehensive Motor Insurance?
Is Comprehensive Motor Insurance the most economic motor insurance option in terms of pricing?
Motor Insurance prices vary from policy to policy. For detailed information, you can contact our nearest agency.
How do you set the vehicle price for the purposes of Extended Motor Insurance?
Who is the deciding authority regarding where I can go to get damage repaired using Extended Motor Insurance?
Which factors have an effect on the pricing for Motor Insurance?
- Details regarding the vehicle.
- Information about the insured.
- Territory where the vehicle is used.
- Past claims performance of the insured.
Will my Comprehensive Motor Insurance be transferred with my vehicle in case of a sale?
How do I keep my no-claims discount?
If you extend your policy entailing a no-claims discount with our firm;
- Claims where you are found to be 100% recovery will not affect your no-claims discount rate regardless of its current level and your no-claims discount rate will rise to the next level at the end of the term.
- Having one claim, limited to either your car glass or radio player, arising during the policy term will not affect your no-claims discount and your no-claims discount rate will rise to the next level at the end of the term.
- The no-claims discount will be disrupted in case of claims caused on any grounds other than 1 car glass or radio player claim during the policy term. However, if the discount rate applicable to the Insured was 40%, 50%, or 60%, the no-claims discount will fall to the previous tier should an event disrupting the no-claims discount occur. (If the claim in question was repaired at the General Service Vehicle Repair Center, the discount rate will be maintained as it is and will not fall to the previous tier).
Will the no-claims discount I am entitled to remain in place should I change insurance firm?
Will I be able to transfer the no-claims discount I have been entitled to with the vehicle I sold, to my new vehicle?
Can I have the additional accessories in my vehicle included in the policy coverage?
Which no-claims discount tiers apply for Motor Insurance?
The following no-claims discount levels apply:
- 30% for renewal at the end of the 1st year
- 40% for renewal at the end of the 2nd year
- 50% for renewal at the end of the 3rd year
- 60% for renewal at the end of the 4th year and any subsequent years
Information and documents you may need with respect to the product you are interested in are provided below. Should you have any questions, you can get even more detailed information by contacting our nearest agency.