Modern Assurance Insurance for Home
We don’t know about you, but it’s our job to think about and provide comprehensive coverage for these risks. Designed with the help of our years of experience, Modern Assurance Insurance for Homes provides assurances for your home and the people in it.
Come and get Modern Assurance Insurance for Homes and feel at ease without worrying about your home or your belongings.
You can contact our sales channels for detailed information.
Scope of Coverage
- Fire, explosion, lightning
- Strike, Riot, Civil Commotion, Malicious Act, Terrorism
- Snow weight
- Internal water
- Fuel leaks
- Vehicle impacts
- Aerial vehicle impacts
- Sea vehicle impacts
- Debris removal costs
- Accidental breakage
- Glass and mirror breakage
- Fire liability
- Loss of rent
- Alternative residence and moving costs
- Third party liability
- Fixed decor
- Electronic equipment coverage
- Armed robbery, theft and pickpocketing coverage
- Coverage for goods outside the residence
- Coverage for goods belonging to third parties in the residence
- House adaptation
- Earthquake (optional when requested)
- Home assistance services (unlimited)
- Inflationary adjustment advantage
Home Assistance Services
- Installation works
- Electrical works
- Glass replacements
- Locksmith costs
- Rescue in case of inability to leave the home
- Doctor call-out or ambulance dispatch
- Specialist nurse or hospital attendant call-out
- Hotel services
- Assistance for inpatient treatments
- Coverage of travel expenses arising from damage to the house.
- Travel expenses arising in the aftermath of the death of an immediate relative
- Payment protection
- Delivery of urgent messages
What is the basis of the building’s insurance value when buying a home insurance policy?
What basis is used in deciding the furnishings insurance value when buying a home insurance policy?
Is there a valuable goods coverage included in the home insurance package?
What should I do to get earthquake coverage within the framework of the home insurance package?
How does the Glass Breakage Coverage provided under the home insurance package work?
What is Inflationary Adjustment Advantage?
What are the principles governing claims payments under the home insurance?
- If the insurance figure is equal to the insurance value to be calculated on the basis of the Replacement with New Value on the day preceding the claim date, the claim payable for full and/or partial loss shall be based on the replacement with new value, without the application of any wear or tear and disregarding the age of the building and furnishings other than clothing and apparels.
- If the insurance figure is less than the insurance value, applicable provisions of the General Terms shall apply.
- If the damaged assets do not or cannot be substituted or repaired by the insured in case of partial or full loss, the claim payable shall be based on their current value.
What is the scope of the Housing Building Coverage on my policy?
What is the scope of the Home Furnishings Coverage on my policy?
The coverage provided in this policy covers only concrete (full masonry) residential buildings and the furnishings therein. Concrete (full masonry) buildings are made of non-inflammable materials such as concrete, stone, bricks, or briquettes for floors and roofs, as well as internal and external walls. Semi-masonry and wooden housing structures and the furnishings therein are not covered under the policy.
Information and documents you may need with respect to the product you are interested in are provided below. Should you have any questions, you can get even more detailed information by contacting our nearest agency.