In the event of inpatient treatment;
- Detailed hospital invoices, a report stating justification for admittance.
- Detailed surgery report for surgical operations (including the pathology report, if a sample is taken).
- Observation file, traffic accident minutes, judicial report, judicial minutes, alcohol report, insured’s statement, where required.
- Epicrisis (procedure summary) report.
- Where necessary, laparoscopic/arthroscopic/endoscopic operation record.
- Any analysis and radiology reports regarding the inpatient treatment.
In the event of outpatient treatment;
For medical examinations:
- Invoice or self-employment receipt stating the fee for the doctor
- (the Doctor’s stamp and specialization must be included, cash register receipts are not accepted).
- Original copy or report for any ultrasound procedure applied during the examination (where necessary, with medical records).
For medicine expenses:
- The original copy of the doctor’s prescription (where necessary, doctor’s report).
- Cash register receipt or invoice.
- Medicine bar codes and box portions stating the name and price of the medicine.
- Doctor’s report for medicine used on a continuous basis.
For diagnoses, roentgens and modern diagnostic techniques:
- Doctor’s prescription/referral or report.
- Invoices attesting relevant expenses.
- Review results, reports and medical records where necessary.
For physical therapy:
- Imaging results constituting the basis of treatment (MRI, Ultrasound, etc.).
- Doctor’s prescription; detailed report describing the treatment stipulated (it is necessary to state the required treatment for each session and overall session count).
For maternity coverage:
- Relevant birth and doctor’s report.
- Detailed hospital invoice.
- Where necessary, observation file.
- In the case of compulsory abortion the gynecologic USG report, results of pathology or Beta HCG analysis should be submitted to the firm.
* Notarized translations of any foreign language documents required for claims payments, with reference to medical expenses incurred abroad, should be submitted to our firm.