Annual Life Insurance
Call us at
MAPFRE Annual Life Insurance is a 1-year life insurance option providing coverage against any death risks. It is possible to include risks such as “death or disability as a result of accident”, “disability as a result of illness”, “hospital-treatment costs as a result of accident” in the policy, by paying supplementary premium. Premium figures are set with reference to age and coverage.
*Annual Life Insurance is offered by MAPFRE Yaşam Sigorta A.Ş.
- Is issued on an annual basis;
- Provides coverage against all kinds of death risks, on the basis of the General Terms and Conditions of Life Insurances;
- By paying additional premiums, the risks of death and disability through accidents, disability through illness, and medical expenses arising due to accidents can also be covered;
- Damages are paid if the risk insured against occurs;
- The premium figures are set with reference to age and coverage;
- The premium figures increase through age;
- Anyone in the age group of 18-65 can have this insurance policy;
- The insured can maintain the insurance, should he/she choose so, by paying the premium corresponding to that year, and by submitting a new insurance application form, up to the age of 65;
- The payments can be easily made by credit card or through a payment order to your bank.