Boat and Machine Insurances
Call us at
At MAPFRE SİGORTA with Boat and Machine Insurances we provide coverage against the risks all kind of marine vessels used for cargo transportation for commercial purposes (tankers, freighters, bulk carriers, fast ferries, tugboats, floating cranes, floating dry docks, etc.) may incur while at sea.
- Hazards posed by the seas, rivers, lakes and other navigation lanes
- Fires, explosions
- Armed robbery by persons from outside the boat
- Cargo falling into the sea
- Contact with land vehicles, docks, or port arrangements or equipment
- Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, or lightning
- Accidents arising during the loading, discharge or relocation of the cargo or fuel
- Boiler explosions, shaft breaks, or any hidden defects with the machinery or the boat
- Negligence on the part of the captain, ship officers, seamen, or guides
- Negligence on the part of the repair crews or lease holders, provided that they are not insured under this framework
- Barratry by the captain, ship officers, or seamen
- Contact with air vehicles, helicopters, or similar objects or objects falling from such objects
What is Boat and Machinery Insurance?
Boat and Machine Insurances provide coverage against the risks all kind of marine vessels used for commercial cargo transportation (tankers, freighters, bulk carriers, fast ferries, tugboats, floating cranes, floating dry docks, etc.) may incur while at sea.
Information and documents you may need with respect to the product you are interested in are provided below. Should you have any questions, you can get even more detailed information by contacting our nearest agency.